For many homeowners, refinancing the balance of you mortgage to a lower rate can an excellent way to increase your equity in home and save interest by lowering the amount of interest you make with your monthly payment.
- We understand there are many questions that homeowners have about refinancing.
- How much should my interest rate decrease before it makes sense to refinance?
- Are interest rates going drop even further than they are right now?
- Can I access the equity in my home and take cash out when I refinance?
- How much are the closing costs?
- Is there a “no closing cost” refinance program?
The answer to these questions are very simple…there is not a “one size fits all” refinance!! To best assess your options, you’ll want to explore all options. To begin, complete the form below, and we’ll contact you right away to help you determine what option best fits your specific situation. We’ll also help you compare your current loan to the new options, so you can determine exactly where the Break-Even point will be based on your specific circumstances.