An FHA Streamline Refinance Program is an excellent program for current homeowners with an existing FHA mortgage on their home. FHA Streamline refinance, a loan program designed to help homeowners across Texas (and the U.S.) take advantage of today’s extremely low mortgage rates and get a lower rate and payment on their FHA loan. Is an FHA Streamline refinance right for you? Find out by calling an FHA Streamline Refinance Expert, Josh Campbell at 972-904-3694 or fill out our quick form on the right and we’ll call you right away. You can also email FHA Streamline Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.
- Are you currently in an FHA loan?
- Do you want a lower rate and payment on your FHA loan – even if you owe more than your home is worth?
- Would you like a mortgage with no appraisal required, lower credit requirements, and limited documentation to help you qualify?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, an FHA Streamline might be right for you! Qualify for an FHA Streamline Refinance even with less-than-perfect credit. Call 972-904-3694 or email email@example.com today to get started or ask questions about the program.
What is an FHA Streamline Refinance?
- The FHA Streamline Refinance Program is a refinance program from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) which could get you a lower rate on your FHA mortgage without an extensive qualification process. Simply put, the typical refinance process is streamlined! FHA Streamline is also known as FHA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan Pr.
- In order to qualify, you must currently be in an FHA loan. To find out if your loan is FHA, email firstname.lastname@example.org today
How the FHA Streamline Refinance Loan Works
- FHA Streamline is a refinance program for homeowners currently in an FHA loan.
- FHA Streamline is offered as a 5-year ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) or either a 15-year or 30-year fixed rate loan.
- No appraisal is required.
- Minimal credit requirements.
- Also Available in a No-Closing Cost FHA Streamline Refinance Option
Is an FHA Streamline Refinance right for you?
If you’re in an FHA loan currently and:
- Your current mortgage rate is higher than today’s mortgage rates.
- You may still qualify even if you owe more on your mortgage than your home is worth.