An FHA Mortgage Program is one of the best options for many hombuyers to finance their home. FHA mortgages allow for for more flexible qualification requirements and in most cases, they have some of the lowest interest rates available.
Here are some basic features of an FHA Mortgage program:
- 3.5% Down Payment Requirement
- FHA allows the down payment to come in the form of a gift from a relative
- Low Interest Rates
- Allows for Credit Flaws
- FHA loans are assumable for someone buying your house in the future (good selling point for when rates go up)
FHA Refinance Programs
- FHA Streamline Refinance with little or no income documention
- Refinance without an appraisal on FHA Streamline Refi
- Refinance with very little equity in your home
Emails questions about FHA Mortgage programs to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for a FHA mortgage program today.