Selecting the right mortgage lender to help you with your new home purchase or mortgage refinance in Highland Village, TX can make a huge difference in interest rate and payment options, loan program options provided, and overall service and speed in which you receive and close your loan. Highland Village has many Mortgage Loan Officers or Mortgage Brokers to choose from including local Highland Village branches of big banks and smaller independent brokers or loan officers – and everything in between.
The biggest key in working with the best Highland Village mortgage lender, loan officer, or mortgage broker is to select someone that has:
- Experience in working with Highland Village homeowners or homebuyers – if you’re looking to refinance a Highland Village home or purchase a Highland Village home, then you’ll want to have someone that is experienced in handling that type of transaction in Highland Village – as opposed to someone that has never closed a Highland Village Texas mortgage.
- Look for someone that has local processing and underwriting in their office. When lenders send their files elsewhere for processing and underwriting, it can be a much different experience for everyone involved.
- Choose someone that can educate you on the process of buying or refinancing your Highland Village home. The process is confusing and may be much different than what you’ve experienced in the past. Setting the proper expectations can save you a lot of heart ache as you progress.
- Make sure that your loan officer, lender, mortgage brokers (these are commonly used names for the person that will be helping you originate the new mortgage) is properly licensed or registered by NMLS (National Mortgage Licensing System) to originate mortgage loans in Highland Village TX.
- Lastly, you’ll want to make that the Highland Village lender you are working with has lots of mortgage optionsincluding:
- FHA Mortgages
- Conventional Mortgages
- VA Loans (U.S. Veterans)
- USDA Mortgages
- Jumbo Mortgage Programs
- 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 year Fixed Mortgages
- 3, 5, 7 year ARM Programs
- First Time Home Buyer Programs
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Low and No Down Payment Options
- Reverse Mortgage Programs
- Construction and Rehab Loan Programs
- Mortgages for Second Homes and Investment Properties
- Mortgage Options for People with Less than Perfect or Bad Credit with Low Credit Scores
If you’re looking for a Highland Village TX mortgage lender (aka loan officer or mortgage broker), email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Josh Campbell – NMLS # 493535 at 214-929-1733 today. Josh is registered to lend in all 50 states, and he helps clients all around the Highland Village area.